Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Internet

A world of fantasy opened up  before me when I opened internet.Though I don't have any idea about the working of social networking sites I joined many.Being in that dreamy state  I accepted the friendly hands that were offered.In the so called busy world people find time to link themselves with one another through this medium.As Eliot says in this modern world there exists a kind of spiritual drought. If internet can remove it and bring back the warmth  in relations it is  always acceptable.If it joins hands with the darker side of man it will only help to deepen the fall of man.But we can hope only for the best.Let's wait and see............
                               
                                                                                                               Nisha

No comments:

Post a Comment