Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Stars

The night was cold and dark
And I felt the loneliness
There was only darkness everywhere
I can see the stars shining in the sky
They were the only things that I can see
There was not even the shadow
People say that shadow never leave a person alone

They always accompany man
But in this night shadow too left me alone
My legs are weak to carry my body
I can't move from the  place
I called out aloud on my lonely venture
But there was no one to reply
Suddenly I woke up to realise that I was dreaming

I retained my consciousness
Oh! The reality never stops folowing me
It entered into my dreams too
The truth ,the reality that I am alone in this world
In between the crowd I can see myself all alone
Life has become a burden
It has become too materialistic
Still there is a light of hope
As in my dream I can see stars shining far away
I should live with an optimistic view
I should have the courage to face life
I should accept it as it is
I should direct my life in a new way
I should achieve success in my life
The stars of life are there to receive me with open hands.......

                                                                         Nisha N

No comments:

Post a Comment